Why should you buy your home with Judy?
The seller of your future home likely has a Realtor. As a buyer, you want a Realtor on your side protecting your interests. It is important to negotiate the deal, know the requirement, meet the deadlines, complete the appropriate paperwork, and ensure that you get to the closing table on time. The best part? A Realtor is at no cost to the buyer. Agent commission is included in the seller’s fees. Judy has a proven track record of getting the job done as efficiently as possible with consistent clear communication.
What can Judy help with?
- Narrow down your “needs” and “wants” for a home. Not just number of rooms and budget, but do you want a new home or a fixer upper? Split bedrooms? Open floor plan? Are yard and pool important to you? What’s a deal breaker and what’s just a wish?
- Understanding the market in and around your desired neighborhoods so that you can get a good understanding of what factors are important to you and what to expect in terms of price.
- Negotiating the deal. Deciding what would be an appropriate offer and then finalizing negotiations with the seller and their agent. And then deciphering the inspection and re-negotiating terms, if needed.
- Communicating every step. While communicating with the client is the top priority, Judy is also the primary contact for the seller’s agent, inspector, Title company, your lender, and the appraiser.
- Completing all the appropriate paperwork and getting you to the closing table ON SCHEDULE.