Why should you sell your home with Judy?
Nearly 90% of sellers use a Realtor when selling. Selling takes time, neighborhood insight, market knowledge, marketing skills, negotiating skills, and lots of paperwork! While eliminating the commission can be tempting, statistics have shown that you net more when you use an agent—pricing a home right, marketing, and negotiation are key to the bottom line of your sale. Judy has a proven track record of getting the job done as efficiently as possible with consistent clear communication.
What can Judy help with?
- Understanding the market in and around your neighborhood so that you can get a good understanding about what to expect in terms of price and days on market.
- Deciding what needs to occur before the property hits the market. Fresh coat of paint? New floors? More extensive updates? She can help you understand where you will get the most value since all updates don’t get the same return on investment. Judy can also help you decide on whether to simply de-clutter and de-personalize or if your home should be vacated and staged before placing it on the market.
- Listing your home on the Multiple Listing Service, as well as Zillow/Trulia and Realtor.com
- Marketing your property with high quality signage and professional photography. Other custom marketing might include Open Houses, full-color flyers, e-blasts to area agents, Facebook ads, etc
- Negotiating the deal. This not only includes the buyer and their agent when you sign the contract, but again after the inspection returns and potential repairs are discussed.
- Communicating every step. While communicating with the client is the top priority, Judy is also the primary contact for the buyer’s agent, inspector, Title company, buyer’s loan officer, and the appraiser.
- Completing all the appropriate paperwork and getting you to the closing table ON SCHEDULE.
Contact Judy and let her help you with your move!